- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 01:12
At mountain biking's first crosscountry worldcup stop in Albstadt, Southern Germany the riders of the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM showed a strong team effort that got rewarded with the win in the team classification. On top of that, Thomas Litscher made it to the podium as the runner-up in Friday's Eliminator race.
- Published on Monday, 29 April 2013 00:45
This weekend Haiming in Ötztal hosted the Bike-Festivak and the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM got to celebrate three podium finishes within two days: First Thomas Litscher scored a fifth place in Saturday's sprint race, then he followed that up with a second place in Sunday's crosscountry race while Rudi van Houts finished in fifth.
- Published on Sunday, 21 April 2013 20:40
The riders faced very muddy conditions at the third race of the MTB-Bundesliga in Heubach. While Gunn-Rita Dahle Flesjå had to abandon the women's race after the first lap, the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM had two top10 finishers in the men's race with Rudi van Houts and José Hermida.
- Published on Monday, 15 April 2013 00:57
Apart from Ondrej Cink the entire MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM was competing at the second race of the MTB-Bundesliga in Münsingen. At the end of the weekend the team had scored three podium finishes: Thomas Litscher won the sprint race, and José Hermida and Rudi van Houts both made it to the podium of the main race.
- Published on Monday, 08 April 2013 15:04
Last Weekend, Thomas Litscher of the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM first competed in Austria and then in Liechtenstein. Aboard his "Big.Nine", Litscher finished in second at the Citysprint in Imst an followed that up with a fourth place at the first race of the "BMC Racing Cup" in Schaan.
- Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 18:15
On Easter Monday, Bad Säckingen hosted the first race of the Mountainbike Bundesliga. For the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM, Ondrej Cink and Thomas Litscher were competing. They both made it into the top10 but see a lot of room for improvement.
- Published on Sunday, 24 March 2013 19:34
At the Cape Epic stage race, José Hermida and Rudi van Houts of the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM may have missed out on a podium spot with their fourth-place in the overall standings, but they managed to win the final stage. On the same day Ondrej Cink won the Kamptal Klassik Trophy in Austria's Langenlois.
- Published on Thursday, 21 March 2013 18:50
The leaders' jerseys at the Cape Epic stage race were no lucky charms for the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM duo of José Hermida and Rudi van Houts. On the consecutive days, the two riders faced bad luck with mechanicals, and at the end of the fourth stage they took a wrong turn as well.
- Published on Monday, 18 March 2013 19:43
MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM's José Hermida and Rudi van Houts managed to win the first, real stage of South Africa's Cape Epic stage race. By doing so they also took over the zebra-striped leaders' jerseys.
- Published on Sunday, 17 March 2013 22:49
At the prologue of this year's Cape Epic stage race, José Hermida and Rudi van Houts of the MULTIVAN MERIDA BIKING TEAM rode to a second place . But the real tests are yet to come in South Africa.
- Two third places to cap off things
- Joy, pain and an onset of winter in Andalusia
- Change of race lead within the team
- A double win to start things off
- Building form in the South of Spain
- Going for further success with experience and new elements
- Two highlights in 2013 - A premiere and an anniversary for Merida in pro cycling
- Thanks and farewell after a full decade
- Two more years for the team leader
- Jochen Käß on the podium twice at Roc d'Azur
- Multivan Merida Biking Team strengthens the young guard
- A silver medal and a couple of disappointments at the marathon world championships
- Rejuvenation for the «Multivan Merida Biking Team»
- Two second places in the stages, but no chance in the overall standings
- Two podium finishes at the finals of the Mountain Bike Bundesliga
- World champion at the premiere
- A silver medal – and some disappointments
- A final rehearsal for the World championships in mud, rain and low temperatures
- Näf narrowly misses out on the win in Saalhausen
- A stage win, an overall win and a podium finish